As keeper of many of Mom's recipes and cookbooks, I get lots of calls and emails from family asking for certain favorites. A few years ago, I tried to assemble these recipes into an all-inclusive family cookbook. I printed one copy (with many errors) and never got back to the project. And so my solution is this blog. Every week, I will post 2 or 3 family recipes that can be accessed year round, 24 hours a day.
Please leave me a comment and let me know which ones you would like to see soonest. I would love for this to become a place where we find our old favorites from childhood and share the new favorites we've discovered along the way. If you are interested in contributing recipes, email me at youngfamilyblog@gmail.com and I will give you access.
I can't wait to get started!
Love,
Lisa
2 comments:
We'd love to help when we have some spare time. Let us know.
Let me know the access info so I can post some recipes--thanks Mouse!
Post a Comment